Waterloo St. Project
In-Law Suite and Living Space Improvements
- Demolition and installation of new plumbing (no existing plumbing in in suite)
- Construction of living room, bedroom and master bathroom in-suite
- Installation of 6 windows and refurbishment of 5- 12″x12″ and 10-6″x 4″ old growth fir beam.
- Expansion / opening of existing living space with a large structural beam support.
- Installation of French doors and drainage system.
At BC Home Builders Corp we tackle complex scopes, including plumbing, drainage, structural and fine finishing work. The owners of this 1930’s mansion undertook the construction of an in-law suite. The challenge: to bring in services where none existed. BC Home Builders Corp undertook the tightly scheduled and budget sensitive project. The work included new plumbing, sump pump installation, updated electrical as well as the construction of the suite. The customer was pleased with the results and extended the scope to include the improvement of the main floor including and refurbishing of quarter sawn Firm Posts and Beams. WAY TO GO TEAMS. Thank you to our clients and we look forward to more exciting projects in 2019. See our NEWS tab for more detail photos